Protecting your privacy is very much important to us. We take all the necessary steps to protect your privacy rights on websites controlled by us.
We collect your personal Information which you provide when you Subscribe or register for a Service to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our Services.
- If we want to use your personal information for any other purpose, we will obtain your prior written consent.
- We may collect certain Personal Information from You as well as drivers employed by You to provide transport services.
- We may disclose the personal data or any other information collected form You to any statutory, lawful enforcement body, regulatory body or court if We are under a duty to do so or required by law to disclose or share Your personal data or any other information collected from You.
- We reserve the right to conduct a security review at any time to verify Your identity. You agree to provide Us all the information that We request for the security review. If You fail to comply with any security request, We reserve the right to terminate Your Account with Us and prohibit Your access to the Site.
- We are not responsible for the authenticity of the Personal Information supplied by You.
- We may contact You via the e-mail address and phone number as provided by You to Us. You may also receive system-generated transactional e-mails such as confirmations, notification of transfer of payments, notification of password changes etc.