General Terms and Conditions
- The customer has to pay the rental charges or fare as per the applicable rates as mentioned at the time of booking.
- The customer has to pay also parking charges, toll-charges, service tax, state tax and any other fee or levy presently payable or imposed hereinafter under applicable law for availing the car rental services.
- We will not assess the suitability, legality or ability of any Driver and you expressly waive and release HLWCAB from any and all liability, claims or damages arising from or in any way related to the passenger. We will not be a party to disputes, negotiations of disputes between you and such Driver.
- We shall be entitled to disclose the particulars of the Customer to its authorized chauffeurs or any government body as required by the law or by directive or request from any government body or to any third party deemed fit and proper by HLWCAB in its absolute discretion.
- HLWCAB shall be entitled to terminate any booking at any time without giving any reason or prior notice to the Customer.
- HLWCAB encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of their luggage/belongings. In case of any loss, from the taxi during the journey, We won’t be responsible for such loss or damage.
- In case of any dispute arising between the Customer and HLWCAB, the dispute shall be referred to an Arbitrator, appointed by HLWCAB in its sole discretion..
- HLWCAB may send booking confirmation, itinerary information, cancellation, payment confirmation, refund status, schedule change or any such other information relevant for the transaction, via SMS or by voice call on the contact number given by the User at the time of booking/registration.
- HLWCAB will not responsible for any transactional issue (Payment deduction from user’s account or payment failure); occurred during online payment process on HLWCAB website.
- HLWCAB will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused due to late pick up or drop services caused due to any reason.
- All the cancellation & refund will be done as per the Cancellation & Refund Policy
- All the users who are hiring cabs or using any part of HLWCAB website or its services is abide by the rules & regulation of HLWCAB. Any person or users who are not agree or satisfied with any part of our policy & terms are requested to not to use HLWCAB website or its services offered by HLWCAB
The products and services displayed on the Site may not be available for you in your particular locality. The reference to such products and services on the Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time in your particular geographical location.
Vehicles/Particular Modals are subjected to availability.
HLWCAB Car Rental rights
HLWCAB reserves the right to add, change or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted.
HLWCAB reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the Site or any material posted herein, in any respect. HLWCAB shall have no obligation to take the needs of any user into consideration in connection therewith.
HLWCAB Refund Policy
If your card has been charged but you are still receiving Payment Pending message, we request to wait for some time for the payment status to be updated. Still if status show Payment Pending it will resolved within 15 Days
In case your card has been charged twice, rest assured the amount will be refunded to your card. It may take up to 15 days for the same to reflect in your statement.
Is case you have paid advance and then due to unavoidable situation you cancel the ride. It may take 7 Days to resolve it.